chat:D

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Consulting work.....

These few years of school life , consulted some friends....
It was really ridiculous, me , a ordinary , stupid , and not to mention slow in action kind of guy consulting.Could you believe it????
Haiz.........Tell the truth , i didnt believe it myself either.
Those years were the start of the journey of my PANDA EYES= =
It wasnt easy.
No matther what condition , i had to answer there question without hurting them directly and have to try to make them happy= =
Well there are a lot of problems but better not to be written here= =
It would take a long time to finish too- -
Finally now , i can 90% confirm i had done my work....
Just getting them into religous take a lot from my age= =
All have graduated from their problems le :D
Finally my panda eyes are getting shallower:D
Well, my guest is , it would get darker ,when particular person nudge me or sms me bah- -
until then-= =
God Bless me= =
Well,thats all.
May God Bless All who saw this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment