chat:D

Monday, March 22, 2010

Being a life camp volunteer...

On march 15-19 life camp...
it was my first time as a volunteer....
I was nervous and scared that i will did things wrong...
the first day i went in , i knew no one= =
only some who were volunteers for the life camp be4 i remembered them~
but in the end~we didnt speak- -
It was the life camp for Bintulu students~
100% no people i know~
THx God.On the first day i went inside to prepare for the camp~
I met friends that i can talk to.
Finally i could talk~
Then we intro ourselves to each other at night.then we went to sleep and the real fight beguns.
We woke up early and went to make our last preparations.
Then , we wait for the arrival of the campers~
I was busy as a bee- -as i was the one taking photoes for those who dnt have~~
I even print wrong for some people thus need to reprint again= =
In the end i finally finished the job and went down to talk with my campers which are campers of blue lagoon W.
Too bad time was short as i was too busy- -
But they were easy to commuincate and i had no problem with them ,at least not much-= =
I even make friends with them.
During the camp , i suddenly felt a strong urge to wish that they can learn the real meaning of this camp after becoming friends with them.
I was nervous when doing my job and kept asking the others senior volunteers and those who are the same as me who are first time.
Eventhough i know i am asking a bit too much , but i cant stop as i feared that i might do things the wrong way= =
At the end of the camp~
The result was quite satisfying....
i even nearly cried.....although tears dropped down.
on the last day~campers shared their feelings with everyone and all were quite satisfying...
one of the politicians even came to support us.
I dnt knw what to write more about this camp...coz there are too much to be written and mostly cannot be expressed through words...
But i wanna thx all the campers that gave me the chance to serve and thx all the advicer and teachers and community members for the teaching and advice..
I dnt knw what more to say....as i am too tired and mixed emotions.
If those who nvr went to life camp be4.It ur chance to go for it.
I can tell u.U will nvr regret it.
If u are asked , dnt hesitate go for it.It will change ur view of life.
It is all for now.
May God Bless all who saw this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment