chat:D

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Botak life Inside Kem Bumimas

First day inside kem bumimas,i dislocated my ankle again zzzzzzzzzzz
Thx God that it wasnt serious.
Inside the first day , i meet some old friends and some from life camp ,which made my life in the camp first few days not that boring at all.
First few days our life is just eat and sleep then eat and sleep again , we were treated like pigs zzzzzzz
then all of us went to cut our hair into...BOTAK - -
Many hesitated but still cut ~~
Just after nt more than a week , we have our holiday for easter day and qing ming.
Then when 2 time we went into the camp ,the real work started.
we had to wake up early everyday to do brush and bath so that we could be in time for que up at 545pm.
then we had to go to class for lesson in modul then afternoon we had TTS,Marching,sukan creativity kayak lesson,compass lesson , and first aid lesson.
At night we had mentor mentee , Rohani , ceramah or other activites.
not to mention Games activites in the camp.
The malay dnt allow me play futsal as keeper as they looked down on me
haiz.....so me and my firends played frisbee that was brought in by me.
Inside the camp i meet some christian friends.
we had small group every sat and sunday.
I could feel the holy spirit touched me one time while we were having small group...
It was when a guy name ben hang was sharing his exp made many images run through my brain.....tears started rolling down until finally i cried....
Atfer that day...i could feel that the HOly spirit has been guiding and protecting me all the time when i was inside.....
It helped me gone through many obstacles and temptation.
And many homework needed to be learn inside.
As i had some problem with some particular persons inside that are just not that cute.
Well now i am having holidays and actually i had a lot to write but just lazy to write it out xD
May God Bless all who read this blog.BB

No comments:

Post a Comment